The principal blog entries are:
Seven examples of the value-added by “thinking infrastructurally” about pastoralism and pastoralists
Curating publics rather than facilitating development is a better answer to “So what?”
Other entries of possible interest include:
- What happens when their wastelands are taken out of our proleptic ruins
- Climate justice?
- Probes and proposals for the International Year of Rangelands and Pastoralists 2026
- Keeping up with herders
- Colin Strang versus Garrett Hardin: Which one do you believe?
- “The elephant in the room at Cop27 is the cow” (another example of environmental livestock-tarring)
- The methodological challenge of interconnected granularity in representing pastoralists and pastoralisms
- An authoritative website for real-time decisionmaking involving pastoralists
- Pastoralism on the offense, not just defended
- Things we don’t hear in pastoralist development or, Why not these utopian imaginaries rather than others?